Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pre-Wedding Jitters


I went to David's Bridal because they called me to let me know some of my items were in. Turns out all of my items are in, including my dress. It seems so odd to actually see it...

Mommy told me that she bought her dress while she was out with my aunt and cousin on Saturday. Apparently it is this dress. She got the one that is in the middle, but bought it in taupe. I'm not too sure on this because when I looked at the color chart for the dress taupe looked more beige than I would have liked. I'm upset that she would go look for and buy a dress without me there. Plus it was like $160 and she doesn't have that kind of money.

Also when we went out to Ben's yesterday, Bob hit me with the car! I was helping him parallel park and he pinned me between his car and the one behind me. I'm okay, I think. But my knees hurt...

No comments:

Post a Comment