Sunday, September 27, 2009

Rainy Days


Sometimes I just hate Pittsburgh weather. It is so very dreary here, so much so that all I feel like doing is staying in my pajamas all day long. All that is going on today in the football game. Bob's friends may come over, but you never know about them...

Last night somehow we managed to get out of the house. It was not your typical Saturday night with Ben, Justin, and Jane. Usually we stay in the South Side, going to dinner at one of the restaurants and then ending up at some bar. More often than not Tiki Lounge. But last night was a welcome change. We all went down to the Waterfront to have dinner at Bravo. And then the Loew's Theater to see I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell. Interesting movie, not something I would typically watch at all. It was very crude and vulgar but it was something I needed to break the monotony I have been stuck in lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment