Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sometimes...


Somehow along the way I feel like I have lost the person that I used to be. I don't know if it was the move out of Oakland. Or if it is because of my job. Everyone seems like they are just not there anymore. I used to have so many friends, but everyone is gone. Moved away. Grown up. I still have Bob in my life but even that is hard to cope with sometimes.

I love him, I do. But there are just some things I still don't understand or grasp about that boy. He can be the sweetest person, but then sometimes he can just be so cruel. I hope things can work out, I really do. It is just that sometimes I feel like I am the only one who is trying.

I feel like I need some sort of hobby in my life right now. I feel somewhat trapped, in a slump. I would love to make more friends. Not just work people, but actual friends. I have like one of my own here, Jane. And then my lovely, lovely Laura, but she is far too far away. I just want people in my life like that. I am considering, maybe after the wedding on taking dance classes or something like that. Maybe...

2 comments:

  1. What kind of things did you used to do as a hobby? Sounds like you were happiest as a student, why not take an evening class at Pitt?

    PS - I miss you too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read a lot and would spend time during the day going to the library. I loved college, the whole student environment. I think that is why I would consider dance classes, they were so much fun at Pitt. I think night classes at Pitt would be a little far, but maybe I'll check out RMU.

    ReplyDelete